Greetings, dear EverX Community!
It’s been a while since we last connected, but rest assured, we’ve been busy, tirelessly working to bring you exciting updates and developments from our SDK team. So, let’s dive in!
- messageMonitor and send_messages functions added to ever-sdk 1.43.0. Now you can process up to 200 external messages per second from 1 client. Available in Evercloud in Mainnet and Devnet;
- New tvc format was supported in ever-sdk 1.43.0 version;
- encode_tvc and decode_tvc functions were renamed to encode_state_init and decode_state_init, so that namings are reflecting the actual data formats. TVC or TON Virtual machine Code represents the actual contract code with metadata about the contract itself and toolchain used to compile it;
- deploy_set structure now supports old tvc format, new tvc format as well as state_init and code, i.e. you can deploy contracts if you have only code on your hands;
- @eversdk TON JS library with native support of Cells and use-cases covering TON network working on top of GraphQL API has been released https://github.com/tonlabs/eversdk-ton;
- Evernode-SE now supports sequential mode where 1 block is generated for 1 transaction and time delta between blocks is 1 second which allows to test time-sensitive contract systems https://github.com/tonlabs/evernode-se#se-live-control-rest-api.
- Venom devnet network is supported;
- TON testnet network is supported;
- Total refactoring of Evernode Dapp Server has been done, 1.0.0 version is released. https://github.com/tonlabs/evernode-ds.
⌨️ Don’t forget, that you can ask team any question here!
Keep yourself updated by staying tuned with us and following us on social media! 🔥
❤ We appreciate your attention!
🤝 Interested in joining a brilliant team of talented developers? Check out our open positions here.